yin yoga workshop
Yin Yoga is a beautiful complementary practice to the more dynamic and active yoga styles that are predominant today.
Seated or reclining postures are held passively for longer periods of time in order to access the deep layers of connective tissue in the body.
Yin Yoga restores and maintains the natural mobility of the joints, opens up and enhances the body’s energetic flow and supports emotional equilibrium.
As this practice emphasises stillness and silence, Yin Yoga prepares both the body and the mind for deeper experiences in meditation.
- Gain a deeper understanding of the roots of Yin yoga.
- Learn how to keep the body safe & avoid injury.
- Learn how to adjust poses to suit your individual skeletal structure.
- Gain a deeper understanding of the elements & meridians.
- Understand how to use Yin yoga to balance the emotional & energetic body as well as the physical body.
This is a beautiful opportunity to explore this deeply healing, meditative practice in a small group environment.
Suitable for all experience levels.
what people say...
“I absolutely loved this workshop – informative, incredibly relaxing and Kate had great answers to all our questions. Perfect!”
- Hannah, UK
“Very thorough and well thought out. Kate was very professional, bringing care, safety and knowledge to the workshop. Thank you for a lovely practice!”
- Suzanne, UK