yin yoga workshop
Yin Yoga is a beautiful complementary practice to the more dynamic and active yoga styles that are predominant today.
Seated or reclining postures are held passively for longer periods of time in order to access the deep layers of connective tissue in the body.
Yin Yoga restores and maintains the natural mobility of the joints, opens up and enhances the body’s energetic flow and supports emotional equilibrium.
As this practice emphasises stillness and silence, Yin Yoga prepares both the body and the mind for deeper experiences in meditation.
- Gain a deeper understanding of the roots of Yin yoga.
- Learn how to keep the body safe & avoid injury.
- Learn how to adjust poses to suit your individual skeletal structure.
- Gain a deeper understanding of the elements & meridians.
- Understand how to use Yin yoga to balance the emotional & energetic body as well as the physical body.
This is a beautiful opportunity to explore this deeply healing, meditative practice in a small group environment.
Suitable for all experience levels.
what people say...
“I absolutely loved this workshop – informative, incredibly relaxing and Kate had great answers to all our questions. Perfect!”
- Hannah, UK
“Very thorough and well thought out. Kate was very professional, bringing care, safety and knowledge to the workshop. Thank you for a lovely practice!”
- Suzanne, UK
beginners yoga workshop
Create good foundations for a lifelong Yoga practice.
- Learn how to warm up and prevent injuries.
- Learn how to align yourself correctly in all the key poses and sun salutations.
- Understand how to move your spine safely in all directions.
- Learn how to activate the correct muscles and protect the joints.
- Understand how to modify poses to suit your individual anatomy.
- Explore how to use your breath to come in and out of poses more effectively.
By the end of this workshop you will have the confidence and understanding required to gain the most out of any Hatha or Vinyasa Yoga class, and start developing your own practice.
Suitable for complete newbies as well as those who still consider themselves fairly new to yoga and would benefit from some fine tuning!
Groups are small and intimate, allowing for plenty of individual attention.
what people say...
“I did the beginners workshop and enjoyed every minute of it! Kate, our instructor, was very interactive and made the session very comfortable. Learnt a lot about the basics of yoga and got me comfortable with basic poses and breathing. Great environment and vibe. Highly recommended!”
- Wael, Canada
“Kate is very knowledgeable and delivered the workshop excellently. Being given physical demos, verbal explanations, allowing for questions, was very helpful. Very well done! Thank you, Namaste!”
- Helen, UK